Bayard Business Law attorneys:
- have decades of experience in corporate governance litigation and Delaware entity law.
- are well-suited to advise boards of directors, committees of boards, officers, stockholders, limited liability company managers and members and limited partnership partners.
- are well-versed in anticipating how the Delaware Court of Chancery likely would view a given course of action.
- counsel clients pre-litigation on risk avoidance and minimization and also from the perspective of trial lawyers. Because of this, Bayard attorneys have the ability to evaluate transactions and other proposed courses of action in a holistic manner which is of particular value to special committees or independent fiduciaries.
- regularly are called on to litigate and, if necessary, try cases implicating the fiduciary duties of directors and officers, managers and other fiduciaries.
- work as a team comprised of Chancery Court litigators, lawyers who specialize in rendering opinions and restructuring lawyers to advise clients on matters implicating fiduciary duties and how they apply to various contexts (distressed and nondistresed) and transactions.