- Personal Service Practices
Bayard Tax attorneys:
- provide federal, state and local tax advice in a variety of contexts.
- are familiar with current and relevant tax issues and able to offer insight, recommendations and solutions to address tax issues that affect a particular matter or individual.
- represent high-net-worth individuals in connection with audits, appeals, collections and tax litigation and explore all avenues of resolving a client’s tax matters in an efficient and timely fashion.
- advise clients on a variety of other individual tax matters such as IRA withdrawals and tax-deferred exchanges of real estate or other property under Code Section 1031.
Scroll to top
Recently, Bayard, P.A. attorneys Steven R. Director and Sara E. Bussiere successfully petitioned the United States Tax Court (the “Tax Court”) for a decision confirming...
Bayard director Steven R. Director presents a lunchtime seminar covering dealings with the Collection Division of the Internal Revenue Service including discussions regarding offers in...
Bayard, P.A. is pleased to announce that Curtis P. Bounds, Steven R. Director, and Douglas M. Hershman have been selected by their professional peers as...
Steven R. Director gave a presentation on Code Section 2036 and related issues today at the Delaware Tax Institute Seminar on Current Developments, Planning Ideas,...