“The team at Bayard provides excellent client service, provides good value for its legal work, and is very efficient in performing legal tasks that have been required.”
– Chambers USA 2016
“…The seasoned practitioners at Bayard have deep insight into the mindset of the local judiciary…Lauded as a diligent, incisive litigator, ‘really impressive’ Steve Brauerman is the star draw.”
– IAM Patent 1000 2016
“They go above and beyond what clients need and are available any time of night or day.”
– Chambers USA 2015
Bayard is engaged in a diverse practice in the field of intellectual property law which draws on the broad capabilities of a number of attorneys in the firm.
Bayard Intellectual Property Litigation attorneys:
- focus on serving as Delaware counsel to firms involved in legally and technically complex patent litigation pending in the District of Delaware, one of the busiest venues for patent litigation in the U.S.
- have participated in bench trials and jury trials with each of the Court’s judges.
- have participated in many mediations and other pretrial proceedings with the Court’s three Magistrate Judges.
- are familiar with the role of Delaware counsel and the Court’s local rules and preferred procedures.
- have the flexibility to meet the constantly changing demands of IP litigation.